This banana leaf tree frog was determined not to become a tree snake’s lunch. It struggled and tried to kick free for several minutes, hanging on to a branch while the snake continued to bite its leg and drag it up a tree. But the struggle was in vain as the painted bronze back tree snake eventually got its meal. The ordeal was caught on camera by photographer, Syaiful Arif, who watched the scene in a forest of Jombang, East Java. Indonesia.
December 12, 2012
Pictures of the day: 27 November 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 at 11:26 am and posted in Art, Photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @example: Does anyone know what this snake is!? Saw it in Richmond park just now. First snake I’ve seen in the wild in the uk. In my who… 2 days ago
- RT @nicekicks: Here's an on-foot look at the "Photo Blue" Nike Air Max Deluxe bit.ly/2Js6q5M https://t.co/r15bABpAvp 4 days ago
- @TheBeat1036fm whats tune here? The bouncy funky type tune? Thanks! 4 days ago
- RT @DJTrevorNelson: Off to the Goodwood festival of speed.My mate says let’s roll in his 50’s Porsch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DontDoItDonald: Twinkle, twinkle, Donald Trump, What a giant orange chump, Up above the world he flies, Like a condom full of lies. #T… 1 week ago